Thursday, January 01, 2009

Sayonara Two Oh Oh Eight

Sayonara Oh! Sayonara Oh!

The year is finally passed. With a bang, some sizzles... I wouldn't know. I was cooped in a club, one moment gyrating to some tune the band was playing, the next moment counting down from 10....

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Happy New Year????

But wait! I wasn't ready yet! The hat's not worn, the crackers yet to be opened. All of a sudden it's Auld Lang Syne, and everyone's going around shaking hands.

4 hours into the 2009, and what was I doing? I had at least 5 bottles of beer in me (not enough to make me pissed drunk, but certainly sufficient to bloat), I was clubbing with friends, and I ended up with having the Claypot Assam Pedas, Roti John and Otak-Otak.

Now if that's not ushering in the year quietly, I wouldn't know what is. I started 2009 sober. That's the important part. And I started the year almost debt free. That's another beautiful part. All I've gotta do is to keep it that way for the rest of the year (Yeahhhhh, riiiiteeee...)

No comments:

NuffNang