Saturday, December 27, 2008

3 days to Old Man 2008

It's 27th December 2008.

Three days to the end of the year. Each cycle brings us back to the same concerns, same questions. What's next?

I've been chatting with some old friends to catch up on the latest news. There's been more marriage, and more kids abound. There's been promotions and more hook ups. There's been partying, and performances.

We inch forward day after day, all three six five of it, and finally arrives to the point where we'll start fresh again. Not that there's a reset button or such. No one really wishes for a repeat (or is there?)

It is said it'll be a tough year next. Everyone's tightening the purse and taking cautious steps forward. It's now the time to review what we've been doing and tweak the outcome. No big steps, unless you're darn sure of the results. (I sound like a feng shui master... haha)

I know what I'll be busy with. Save moolah. Lots of moolah. It's my turn.

No comments:

NuffNang