Friday, December 19, 2008

Meeting Ella Koon


Image courtesy of Wikipedia

Was talking an evening scroll at Sunway Pyramid tonight, with intent to get some last minute Xmas shopping done. Lo and behold I walked into a Meet The Fans session with Ella Koon.

For the unknown, she's an up and coming HK actress/singer, and she's here to promote her latest album titles Stages. Also, she's to make an appearance in the Super Trio game show at Genting Highlands tomorrow night.

I was observing her from the Mezzanine floor, whence she looked up and looked at me (I could've sworn she was looking at me..).

How could I be so certain?

Well, she looked, I smiled, and she smiled back.

There you have it. She was looking at me!

Images taken using the Zinc II built-in 2MP CMOS camera... oh well..




No comments:

NuffNang