Friday, December 12, 2008

I will follow you.....

I was at a client's site today (due to reasons of confidentiality, I shall not name the site - suffice to say it is a well-known telco's operation office) and I met three friends that I've not seen in a while.

First it was Paul Yong, former school mate in sixth form. He's doing well, having moved into Financial Serivces for the telco. Good for you mate.

Second was Raymond Loh, former colleague whom I worked with briefly 7 years ago. He's now a happy owner of a premium gifts company. I was surprised to have bumped into him, and that am flattered that he still recognised me.

Third was another former colleague, who arrived in a sporty car with doors that swings upwards (what do you call such cars anyway). Jennifer Neal, now a Regional Head for the telco. I was indeed surprised, and really glad I made the effort to visit this client today.

A small world indeed, or perhaps I should say this telco must be doing things right, for they're definitely attracting all the right people.

Hmmmm... wonder if they're hiring... They certainly exudes an air of corporate efficiency and professionalism. Most importantly, every corner are signs of a Company that cares for its employees. Nevermind the fact that they may not know each other in there. You just feel right at home.

(Disclaimer: Every care had been taken to ensure that no logo of any kind is seen in the image. Nonetheless this is as far as my naked eyes could see)

No comments:

NuffNang