Thursday, January 01, 2009

Destination: 2009


Ever wondered what the future holds? We can prepare all we want but there's not gonna be any guarantee it'll work out just the way it's supposed to.
Did the activities in 2008 paved the way for the next 12 months?
  • I've managed to get posted overseas, just to know what it's like working with a Company that sends people away. Not what I'd expected. Circumstantial.
  • I've made my words heard and understood. Now I'm doing something I'm good at, within the confines of tradition and culture that's ever changing. Progressing but slow.
  • I've take an active step towards maintaining a healthier lifestyle. The blog shows otherwise, but I'm certainly getting cautious. Plus the gym. Definitely the gym now.
So what's in 2009 then?
We'll see a year from now. It'll be a blast.

No comments:

NuffNang