Saturday, January 24, 2009

Surprise Birthday gathering for Poh Chin

"Are you there yet?"
"How long before you arrived?"
"Make sure you're all seated at the table before we enter."


And so we rushed. Got to the hotel, parked the car, got ourselves seated.

"Oops, I left the camera in the car. I'm going to run back and get it. Will be right back."

I ran. And bumped into May Chean at the car park.

"Hurry, they're almost here."

Got into the lobby. Met DeDe.

"Uh oh, they've arrived. How're we going to get in without them noticing us?"

Terence saw me. I got behind a pillar. Called Terence on the mobile.

"Lead her away for us to run in."
"Ok ok..."

Terence led her out, on the pretext of disposing a trash. And we got in.

That's how it all began....




The Food... at Melting Pot, Concorde Hotel, KL







Yucks, that's a Halle Berry (hairy berry, got it?)
The participants....

Dede


Jennifer


Kit Meng (I hope I got your name correct)

Your's truly and DeDe

Hsin Yee and May Chean

Lovely ladies again (I couldn't resist!)
The mastermind of this getogether


The star, Poh Chin and Terence

Ahhh... it all comes to fruitation
And Terence, thanks for buying the meal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...nice pics u have posted....mind sending me a copy of photos you took that day?

Jenn

UjinYee said...

I'd be most happy to provide. I'll check with PC for a contact address.

NuffNang