Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lost car.... almost

I had a right scare today at the local hypermart. Went there to get some groceries with my sister in the morning. I drove the car to Level C and parked near the main entrance. Out of habit, I noted the car beside is a silver hatchback with extra long doors.

Having spent an hour plus on the shopping, we walked back to the carpark located above the checkout counter. We exit, turned right and stopped in our tracks...

"Where's the car?"

I tried the panic alarm, but heard nothing. Not believing my eyes, I walked along the carpark. Not a single car that resembled mine was parked there. The hatchback's gone too.

"Uh oh.... Someone stole the car!"

Sister approached the security guard at the entrance.

"No, didn't notice anyone with car problem around that area this morning. Are you sure you parked here?"

"Definitely."

"There's another floor of parking, you know. This is Level D. Maybe you parked downstairs"


....


"Oh... We've gone a floor too high."






It must be the age. Never had I mis-parked my car so carelessly. How is it that I could have not realised we've walked two floors up...

Sheesh..




No comments:

NuffNang