Monday, May 19, 2008

State of Emotional Quotient

The past weeks had been crazy. I was told, that they noticed, I seemed to have shut off. Do not care anymore?

No. I don't think that is the reason.

The state of my mind causes the EQ roller coaster. To have the time in my hands, to have to wait for results and decisions, to be bound by restrictions and limitations to what I can do; all these are causing a mind rot.

And an inactive mind, is a dead mind.

And a dead mind, equates the zombie-like state.

I gotto fly back. Perhaps I will make the early trip. Right after THIS cleanup. Ease their burdens and then I can go.

This is not a break. I don't need a break. I have enough breaks everyday in my little corner. This is like... renewal. revival. recharging.


I apologise to my readers. I know my food posts had been sporadic lately. My ailment does not allow me the luxury of food exploration.

No comments:

NuffNang