Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Food, as pick-me-up

I am so easily satisfied.
All it takes is a good meal, to get me happy again.

Especially now that the diarrhea is gone, the cough receded, and got back my taste buds...



The appetiser. Notice how one edge is like roasted, and yet the insides are nicely raw... yummy..


This will get me my bike after the meal. It's valet!

Being alone, I get to sit at the bar counter. Hence I get to witness the chefs at work. Too bad the countertop's built high. I love to see them make those little nigiri and temaki and rolls...


A whole shelf of japanese comics. For the regulars....


My Unagi Temaki.... favourite Japanese delicacy.


Tasmanian roll... filled with salmon and avocado slices.

Pork chop katsu don... It's the raw egg on a bowl of steamed rice. Definitely the raw egg that makes this good.


Tofu, type 1. This is the hard type, which I could pick up using my chopsticks.


Tofu, type 2. I believe it's made with eggs. Really smooth and soft.


This, me no like. Bean sprouts (I like) + Chicken heart (I no like) = I no like. Yucks.


Tadaaa... my dinner. The appetiser and handroll were finished when this came.

Now, I'm satisfied. I'm back!


No comments:

NuffNang