Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Decaying

I'm rotting away.

The diarrhea, the sniffles, cold cough...

I sleep at 9.30pm, I wake at 6.00am, yet my eyes are swelling with black bags.
I feel weak, cold and distant.

Yes, I'm becoming the walking dead. Continue like this, and I'll qualify for the certified bite-your-arm rotting zombie category.

I need some excitement. A day, a week - it just could not whet my appetite. Not that I'm craving food. In any case, I've not had the right appetite for awhile now. This thing that I do just ain't no more fun.

Heard recently of an old schoolmate who's gone backpacking in New Zealand. I don't recall him being the adventurous sort, save for the routine Church camps. Backpacking? Wow... I've been employed, what, 8 years in a stretch? Longest break I had was 2 weeks.

Is this a sign for me to wrap up and start travelling? Doubt I'll miss much...

No comments:

NuffNang