Sunday, March 23, 2008

Taking a dip


I spent this morning swimming at Ky Dong St, a public pool of reasonable cleanliness. Not too big a place, with a 25m lap pool. Good thing the children's pool is separated from the main.

It was only today, I see the apathy of the people here. Not only they do not care when riding a bike, they basically do not care as a person! Perhaps brain supply was a little short during distribution.

What idiot, would stand in the way of a swimmer doing lap in an empty pool, and kept doing it? I seriously doubt that is stupidity. There's plenty of space, and water for everyone, and he had to use my path, for swimming lessons.

Well, I don't give s**t when I'm pissed. Too bad if he's got a sore back. That breaststroke kick of mine would have made a PADI instructor proud. *Idiot*

No comments:

NuffNang