Sunday, August 05, 2007

It's Mine!

Yes! I've got it! The Canon Ixus 850 is now mine! (Sounds like an excerpt of what Voldemort would say..)

I bought my Canon Ixus 850 from the PC Fair in KL Convention Centre today.

The package:

Main unit, with 16Mb SD Card - RM1,270.00
Ixus leather case
30" Umbrella
Screen Protector
Metal Neck Strap (1')
1Gb SD Card (Upgraded to 2Gb with additional RM30.00)

All in all, I'd say I got ao good bargain. The list price is still RM1,499.00, and still not dropping. Can't say if it'll remain so after August.

Time to go charge up the battery and explore the camera.

2 comments:

drdoomjr said...

err, recently my fren was enquiring about the ixus950, which se managed to get for rm1100, duno what pther promos tuff she've gotten.

but its ok, 850 and 950, not much diff. congrats on ur meriam purchase

UjinYee said...

I chose the Ixus850 over Ixus900 for the 28mm wide angle lens on the former. Not sure of Ixus950.

But I've done the comparison. Not much difference. 7.1 Megapix and 10.0 Megapix doesn't really make a diff to me, cos I dont print the photos poster-size.

NuffNang