Friday, August 10, 2007

Church by a Gay

What is happening?

Today's newpaper, and recent times had featured Pastor Oyoung Wen Feng, whom had openly announced his sexual orientation, whilst attempting to lead a flock.

Are we in the right frame of mind to accept or denounce his teachings? I've not heard his sermons. No... but I ask, is he converting the sheep's faith, or converting the sheep's preference?

Is he in actual fact providing an avenue for normal people with a traumatic difference in life from the general others? By normal here, I stress my acceptance of people with an inward preference, not transvestites.

Whilst gay men are no different from the straight, I'll readily swing a punch at any tranvestite/cross dresser who comes near me and growl a greeting in mini skirts.

I had a gay friend. Only, I didn't realise he was that, all thru the 3 years of friendship. I meant, he was a normal, happy guy, with decent manners, and never once did he potray a weakness that rendered him more female than anyone else.

Perhaps it is not right for 2 men to be married, if by marriage, it refers to sex. But for 2 men to cohabitat, assuming roles of parent, while behaving perfectly like men, what's the wrong in that?

Practically, it's more a Malaysian thing too, isn't it? We live in a subservient existence, fighting for all the wrong stuffs, teaming up against all the wrong people. Don't you realize?

No comments:

NuffNang