Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Creepy...

I was driving round an industrial site, seeking a particular factory lot, said to be available for rental. Earlier, the owner had confirmed the lot is being used, but with no signage presently. It's on Road 24.

So I went, driving round and round. There's Road 12, which enters into Road 20, Road 21, Road 22, Road 23. That's the last road.

Hmmm... maybe it's further down Road 12. I went out again, drove down the road, and arrived at Road 31. Strange. What happened to Road 24 to Road 30?

Between Road 23 and Road 31, is a gentle hill, filled with chinese graves! (My hair's standing on end as I write this) This can't be true. It's 11.30am.

I backtracked. Searched again. Nope, Road 23 is the ring road. There's no 24 anywhere. Called the owner again to reconfirm. The phone rang, and rang, and rang. No answer.

That's it. I better scratch this site off the list. Sheesh...

No comments:

NuffNang