Friday, September 28, 2007

Why I want to eat at Friday's

"It's too darn hot."
"Will this weather ever let up?"
"Fat chance". Jo picked the hair off her trouser.
"I'm hungry. Wanna go grab a burger or sumthing?"
"McD! We'll ask Cheng along"

Barking outside. JD's seen a cat again. 'Doesn't he feel the heat out there?'

"JD! Come in!" She's off to get the cane.
"Nah, don't want that. I'm getting sick of the fries. All their stuffs taste the same."
"Apa you nak then?"
"Something sweet. Chocolaty..." I said.
"Look at the tummy first la!"

JD's squeezing himself under the sofa. Smart bugger, knows when to hide.
"He's underneath. Let him be la.."
"Haiyooo, really want to cekik him, cute but geram".
"Where's Cheng? We go round and see what's available."
"Eh, I just remembered. NuffNang's giving away free meals at TGIF."

"Who?!"
"See my blog. I'm to write sumthing bout TGIF, and I'll get a free meal there."
"Fat chance for you".
"Hah! We'll see bout that. So what're we having for lunch?"
"There's chocolates in the fridge. Go cari yourself."

'I'll get that meal. I'm a true blue fan of Mocha Mudpies!' And why would I want to eat at Friday's? Because...

  • It's Friday!
  • I'm hungry!
  • It's hot at home!
  • I'm lazy to cook!
  • It's good good food!
  • I'm dying for sumthing sweet!
  • It's available only when I'm back from Melaka!
  • I'm back in Subang!
  • It's good food!
  • I'm craving for chocolates!

Did I make it clear enough?

I hope so. I want to eat there!

Besides, they've got really cool marketing. Dig this - Keep the Glass! Where else would you get that? (Can't figure what I'm going to do with the glass, walking round the shopping centre with a Martini glass)

But I liiiiikeeee.....

No comments:

NuffNang