Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday....friday.... Ho Ho Ho!!!



Thank God It's Friday!

Heck! What am I complaining about anyway... I've had a good week. Boss out of the Country, work all cleared, salary paid. Must be the lull... ah well, it always the calm before the storm.

October's budget month. That's where I'm gonna start scrutinizing the long list of costs and profits for the past 4 years, and forecast 2006. Snap of finger, like looking at a crystal ball (As if crystal balls are real, sigh). Would be nice to have Trelawney around at this very moment. Or what's that half man half horse's name? Fire sumthing...

That's right, folks. Harry Potter's back. Am I a fan? Kinda, I suppose. For a guy who grew up reading British literature, HP's certainly a nice relaxing book to lay back and spend the weekend on. One of my staff's totally crazy about that show. Think I'll give her an challenge. Movie pass would be nice...

No comments:

NuffNang