Saturday, September 03, 2005

4 hours straight and still on the go..

I'm back. 4 hours of flashing lights and highspeed cruising on the North-South expressway. As usual, the drive was a tranquil experience, spoilt by the occasional road hogs that drive at elderly speeds on the fast lanes. Can't they see the bright lights from behind? Must they hog the fast lane when there's no one on the slower ones? Maybe, just maybe I'm the selfish one, wanting the fast lane all to myself. The selfish one, who believes everyone's slow and should make way. I think road courtesy has a long way to go in this country. For the devil drivers, and lambs going somewhere...

The Grand Plaza Parkroyal in Penang was quite a pleasant resort to stay in. Good food. They only serves buffet breakfast, while the rest are ala carte. This ensures food freshness and the best of quality. I especially liked Tiffin. Excellent tomato soup. The view's great (I'm not referring to the beach only). Those lovely ladies sunbathing, wow! I love it!

It was great catching up with old friend from Indonesia. I only wished that we had more time to spend with each other. I really wanted to take them out and catch the local views a little. I think I'll send them something to thank them for their visit. A way of saying I'm sorry too, for not taking them around town.

One more rest day, and it's back to the daily grind. I've got some best practises in my belt. I sure hope it'll make a good difference.

No comments:

NuffNang