Saturday, September 17, 2005

Walk.. walk.. walk..

Amazing, simply amazing!
I spent my day window shopping @ 4 major shopping centres today. Well, some of shopping centre.

The day started with dropping JD off for a groom. He's gonna enjoy a "blissful" 2 hours of snipping scissors vibrating shavers. Boy, did he bark his tail off when I walked out of the shop. I know he'll thank me later, after the weight were taken off his back.

Breakfast. Ah... my favourite part of the day. My sis and I had dinner at a place called "Pat Kin Pat San" (Never leave, till we meet). It's a HK concept eatery, serving many beverages and food with names that are common in the former British colony. I must say the dishes were good, even if it's only toasts and sandwiches.





With the stomach well filled, we headed to Ikea. Found my desktop pad, finally. Been looking high and low for a wallet-friendly piece. There's simply so much interesting furnitures and knick-knacks there. Pity they don't really last. Some DIY with raw materials would have gotten me the same.

Ikano's next. I must say, the ladies around this part of town is real pleasing to the eyes. Nope, I ain't roaming and seeking. Just appreciating beauty when I see one. Best part of Ikano, the pet training centre. The maltese is soooo adorable.

Dinner was with my parents at Kim Gary, Sunway Pyramid. Yeap, another Hong Kong concept store. Heard they had a new menu, something about sizzling meat. The recommendation's good! Must try the lamb with herbs, in garlic sauce. Lip smacking!

Me dad got him a new phone tonight. A nice little Nokia, with Bluetooth, MMS and colour screen. He didn't want a camera phone, so no talking him into a higher end unit. Still, it's a good buy. Nifty little unit. No match for my O2, hehehe...

Took mum to Carrefour after that. There's this raffle going on, where lots and lots of people were in queue every night, trying their luck for the week's grand prize. Up for grabs this week is a RM10k cash voucher. No luck, but we got ourselves some mystery gift (laundry washing powders).

That's there. 4 major shopping outlets, all in a day. No wonder my sis's upstairs, massaging her sore feet now... hehehe.



There's JD asleep. See, told ya he'll appreciate the snips. So much neater now...

No comments:

NuffNang