Saturday, October 01, 2005

Malaysia Budget 2006



This, is the nation's sentiment at this moment. Everyone's feeling the pinch from the rising oil price. Everywhere we turn, it's always talk about stretching the ringgit.

No doubt, the Govt can't keep up giving the same subsidy over so many years, when everything else is going up. Smart choice to hit on gasoline. That's afterall, the very thing this Earth relies on. Everything else ties up to it.

Perhaps with this sudden change in lifestyle, a real wakeup call will be heard on the many careless spenders. I've seen too many people living their life with debts dogging their every footstep. Can a person really sleep well this way? I've had my share of burnt wallet too. Been trying to clear the credit debt that's been piling up. I really gotta start bugging the Company to reimburse my expenses faster, sigh...

Like Abba sings, Money.. Money.. Money....

No comments:

NuffNang