Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year, New Resolution?

Happy 2007!

I was asked this morning, what were my New Year resolutions?

To think of it, I switched from 2006 to 2007 without really feeling the euphoria of celebration. Might be because I've had too much celebrating since Christmas..

Or perhaps, simply the realization that I've hit the big 30.

What's resolutions for, anyway? Every year, in and out, I'll decide to get something done, and along the way, it's either I forgot what it was, or some weird circumstances will bar me from it.

Still wanna put a resolute (is this how the word's used?) for the year?
Let's see....

  • Quit swiping the credit card! ~ There's no way the statement is gonna appear as ZERO, if I keep adding on to it.
  • Get fit! ~ I'm exercising. But I love food!!!
  • Stay young! ~ I gotta find a fountain of youth. Someone told me to laugh always. A little silly, but what the heck!
  • Change job! ~ Easier said than done. (Cammie will be laughing if she reads this. I owe her my resume since 6 months ago). But it might just happen this year. ;)

I think that's about it. Anybody wanna ask me to add anything else?

P.S. To Hsin Yee, the passing of a friend, is to be mourned. Mourn then, by rejoicing for the happy times, for the moments of joy that was had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i interpret you correctly, Hsin Yee's friend passed away? Do correct if I am wrong.

UjinYee said...

Yes, you are correct.
A little behind, but correct, nonetheless. ;)

Anonymous said...

A LITTLE behind??? :).... banyak banyak behindlah.. but no sweat. am used to it :)

Yep, we are 30 years old this year!!!!!!

NuffNang