Friday, January 19, 2007

Progress

It's been 20 odd days since I underwent the eye correction ops. Today, I was asked how my condition now.

Honest feedback? I'd say my vision's good, though I still believe my left has better focus than my right. Will know better once I go for my 3o days check up.

Experience-wise, there's more pros than cons to the treatment (no serious side-effects). Only thing that sucks is I seem to loose my line of sight where snooker is concerned. Back when I was wearing glassses, the frame helps me focus a straight line from point to cue. Now it's more guess work, since I don't really know if I'm looking straight, or slant.

Oh well, a good time to correct my aim, anyway.

TKit, if you're planning on doing it, go get the assessment done. You'll know for sure then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, not really considering, just kepoh kepoh.Thanks! hehe

NuffNang