Saturday, January 27, 2007

Useless "people"

If anyone had been following my blogs, you may be forgiven to think that I have some kind of low-sugar problem. What with all the rantings of Useless "people", time after time after time..

Truly, I really have problems with these particular race of "people". In fact, I'm in the process of seeking employment:

  • that do not require giving instructions to these "people"
  • that do not require selling anything to these "people"
  • that do not have such "people" like these in authority
  • that will not allow a Company to be jeopardised by these "people"

These "people" cannot work and cannot be trusted. And there are so few of such capable "people" around.

I really need to get away from here.

1 comment:

Grace said...

I haven't read your blog for long, so I am curious to find out if these "people" is who I think you mean...

NuffNang