Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to me....

This is it! I'm 30, officially.
My take of what's it like to be part of the ThreeOhClub:

  • For a brief moment, all joy was sucked out of me, realising it's now time for facing responsibilities, loss of care-free, care-not moments; for a brief moment.
  • Health, and fitness, is now an issue, not an option.
  • Celebrating birthday, is avoided at all costs (I spent it at client's place, earning my keep).
  • Club membership is gonna start growing, populated by school mates, housemates, childhood friend.
  • Old.

Then again, I'm not giving in that easily.Life, begins at thirty, right? Older and wiser, spicier like ginger, tastier like wine, wrinkler than prunes...

Many thanks to friends for remembering my birthday. I received all your messages. So so sorry if I replied late to you.

3 comments:

drdoomjr said...

did u get my mms bday msg sent to your hp?

UjinYee said...

Now that you mentioned it, I did receive the mms, but the download was not complete.

Anyhow, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated 3-0 birthday! Am now eagerly waiting for mine - towards more responsibility, stress and duties..... NOT!

NuffNang