Saturday, November 29, 2008

Karaoke at Dreambox, Melaka

Trying to fill up a dull weekend in Melaka, we joined some friends for a karaoke session at a new joint. For them, it's the opportunity to croon the latest tunes...

For me, food galore! It's a buffet dinner..... gosh, I'm such a glutton!






One thing's certain, my meal is rather well balanced. The dishes above were all we had, not mine alone. I enjoyed the vege dish, the egg and the fried noodles. One thing I didn't manage to snap, the longan dessert. Double helpings (plus the fact they don't provide free flow drinks).


I seemed more like in prayer than singing...



3 comments:

HuiHui said...

the food so nice~

chris federick said...

I haven't tried their buffet yet... but looks tempting... will try some day.

Anonymous said...

i went last sat happy hour, the PA/Sound system require to improve.

NuffNang