Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finishing and wrapping up

The news came.


I'm wanted back. Is that a fact, or a result of my recent voicing of opinion?


I've mentioned facts that were not known. Creates a shock, probably a little ripple in someone's corp' river. Without a doubt, my ability and versatility would be doubted. It takes high independance and resolve to do well in such environment. Or simply, a narrow and straight mind, focussed on that one thing and that one thing alone. I couldn't do that. I've grew much with this business to care and not let the wrongs go wrong.


So now I'm wanted back. Called home. What am I walking back into?

  • Excitement and future, bright and glorious?
  • Boredom and dissatisfaction, poor and dejected?
  • Fulfilment, contentment, fade into oblivion?












No comments:

NuffNang