Saturday, October 06, 2007

News from Hong Kong

Gosh, talk about daily blogging.

We were walking around so much, that my legs were on the verge of falling off. We hardly had time to sit around, with so many places to go.
Nope, not going to be able to blog everyday. But I'll repost when I get back. Day by day, pic by pic, video by video.

A little for now. We took in the sight of Temple St on the first night. An enlarged version of the Malaysian Petaling Street, but with blatant display of men's "pleasures". Surprising.

Second day took us along Nathan Road, most of the shopping district around Tsim Tsa Tsui, Arena of Stars and Whampoa. Even managed to squeeze in Mongkok at night.

Yesterday was spent in Disneyland. For those few hours, I became the child in me again. Literally. I was skipping, humming, laughing every step of the way. The Festival of the Lion King performance even drew tears. Of nostalgia.

Stitch made me laugh, Buzz Lightyear got me all excited with the shooting, the Haunted Hotel scared the jeepers out of me, Cinderalla waved at me, Mickey and Donald squirted water all over me... it was truly fun.

Well, more to come when I get back. Reckon I'll need a couple of days to get the photos uploaded onto Flickr, and post the some of the videos.

No comments:

NuffNang