Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lobster dinner


One good thing that came out of the KK trip.
My parents brought back 4 fresh, succulent lobters.
Picture above shows the meal that we made:
  1. Cheese baked lobster
  2. Lamb in mint sauce
  3. Leftover turkey thigh - baked
  4. Wild mushroom + yellow corn soup (we mixed both)
  5. Hydroponic salad - crispy... yum...
  6. Fried potato skins with salsa sauce
  7. Mashed potatoes with yellow corn
  8. Garlic bread
  9. Pecan, Walnut and Plum pie from Strudels

Excessive. I know. For 6 people, this is mad. Besides, there's 2 bottles of wine (I must recommend the Lehmann, 2002, mixture of 3 grapes)

Worst thing is, I'm to go for my annual blood test coming Wednesday. Those Lobster roe is definitely gonna shoot my cholesterol off the roof!

Ahhh... yum!



No comments:

NuffNang