Friday, May 22, 2009

Baked chicken breast in lemon wine, cheese stuffed

I wanted to do up a meal for the family, for all the help they had given me with the painting and cleaning at the condo.

And with that in mind, I headed off to Cold Storage, Ikano with the grand idea of making a baked chicken breast stuffed with cheese. I made a marinade of lemon juice + peelings, white wine and pepper. Figured this would be make a juicy and tender piece of healthy dinner.

For greens, it's Coral leaves tossed in balsamic, and Coral leaves tossed in Italian dressing. And baked honey coated potatoes with abalone mushrooms.

Rounded the whole meal with some chunky vegetables and beef soup.

Verdict - the chicken turned out fine, but I couldn't get a nice brown tan on the meat. The rest didn't fail.

Getting better...



No comments:

NuffNang