Sunday, April 06, 2008

Movie - Frontier(s)

I was browing thru some DVDs earlier this morning, hoping to find some new flicks to keep me entertained over the next one week.

Whilst I was flipping thru the pile of discs, the sales girl droned on and on and on about the new films that are available. Yupe, new indeed. New to me that is. I picked up Rambo 4, Ocean's 13, Jumper, and something titled Frontier(s). I didn't pay the synopsis much attention, as every discs' cover was text in either Vietnamese or French or sumthing like that. She assured me that everything's in English, with language subtitles of course.

So I paid. So I left. I recognized three of the titles, but the last was a mystery to me. I popped the disc into the drive, run the show, and voila! French! with English subtitles. Geezz... what a rip off.

Curious, I checked the web for some kinda synopsis. Afterall, the cover features some grossly mutilated person, and it stated Genre Horreur, and it stated Accord Parental. Ok. Fine. Guess what I found....






http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1835

It was features as one of the "8 Films to Die For, 2007". The website above rated it 10/10. Well, either it's a really good screenplay, or really good movie, or simply, really Bloody Disgusting.

Let's find out.

No comments:

NuffNang