Thursday, April 10, 2008

Civilization

I seek...




Country Road
Take me Home
To the Place
Where I Belong.....




When people see you as extra burden, and not beneficial to them, it is as good an indication that the time has come to leave.

When good intentions are viewed as stepping across boundaries, it is plain simple help is not needed .

It is simple for me. I possess none, I take none, I use none. It is just me, my knowledge, and my experience. So take it, or leave it. I won't impose.



~~~



Only recently I was told of how embarassing it is to be a citizen of my Country. How much apathy and inefficiency is potrayed by the people that represents the Country in an official manner. She doesn't have the time to tell the world, so let me do my little bit.

Will the screwups at the Embassy in Switzerland please pull your act together. Please. A person's life is at stake, and they could give that classic answer-thru-your-arse response nonchalantly.

And whilst I'm at it, will the screwup that represents my Country please, stop speaking thru your arse and think of what you say. Go get a replacement brain if yours ain't working.


Damn!

No comments:

NuffNang