Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Silence...

My blog's been inactive of late. I know. There's been a flurry of activities going on, plus a pilling amount of work...
I've yet to hear about my package. I'm putting trust and faith in the man who put here. Darn anxious to know what's the arrangement.

Was involved in a wedding preparation and reception recently.
Finally I got the get behind the scenes, and the accounting book to figure out the preparations involved. Must say that I'm impressed. A village wedding dinner could net approximately 18k, and still return a positive balance after paying off the dinner and drinks. No wonder people say it's self-financing.

So perhaps it's a good idea to time a wedding reception just right... holiday, bonus time, no festivities taking up the finances. Or maybe, just do without the dinner. (My parents will murder me for that!)

No comments:

NuffNang