Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Missing...

I know, I've been missing for awhile. That's the problem when I don't go back to Subang. Internet access is not readily available like I want it.

Celebrated Lindy's birthday last Sunday. It's her 26th. We went to a place called Raffles - nice menu, nice ambience, pathetic food.

The Lamb Chop's dry and hard. Seafood Platter is a plate of fried flour, small portion of seafood (and it's not fresh!). The Spaghetti Bolognaise is nothing to shout about. The merlot's weak. A disaster, but the best Melaka could offer in ambience I think. Sigh, I miss KL.

But she enjoyed the evening. It's something different. Besides, the Titus watch more than made up for it. She wanted it badly...

I've sent in another application. This time to a niche market player. Hopefully, it's good news. They were foreign managed, foreign owned, and earns foreign income. Best part, it's in Glenmarie... beauty.

Time to go home...

No comments:

NuffNang