Monday, July 02, 2007

Hospitals are so depressing..

I was visitting a friend at a hospital today. That place really depressed me. I was there for a short hour, and I've seen enough of patients shuffling around the ward, nurses scrambling around, rascal kiddies treating the wards like a playground... You get the picture.
This place is really depressing.
I'd say of the 12 storeys built up, you'll find one dedicated to births, and the rest in deaths.
Plus, a whole parking lot of Mercedes, BMWs (I saw a 6 Series there!), SUVs, Camrys...
And a 15 minutes ops plus observation will hit your pockets by almost RM1k! And it's not even overnight. And all they serve is a plain styrofoam cup of bland Milo.
This place is so depressing.
Gosh, next time wanna die, die elsewhere la.
Entering a hospital, it's like entering the living room of the Grim Reaper (or the Income Tax office, ready to squeeze every last cent out of the people there). All will to live goes out the window.

No comments:

NuffNang