Monday, July 23, 2007

Frozen Throne marathon

I was hammering away on the DOTA Allstars Map, 6.3 AI+, on Sunday. One thing for certain, when it says AI+, it meant fight one-on-one-or-get-ur-arse-whupped! Cheng and I attempted to fight 4 Insane heroes. The outcome: We're insane.

Till now, I've yet to really find a Hero that I'm fully comfortable with. Each with their strengths, and much weaknesses too... guess it reflects the perfectionist in me... hehe..

But seriously, I think I demand a lot. From people that I interact with, from people that I employ, from people I cared about. Maybe that's why I get upset easily. Can't expect people to be of the same make and mould as I, can I? Am I speaking with an ego here?

No. I can't say I have one entirely too large for me. But yes, I do demand a lot. The good thing is, I've excluded the demands from a certain gene-pool. Spare them the expectations, and myself the heartache. Sacrificing for a Nation's growth... I'd do it too, for the land itself.

No comments:

NuffNang