Monday, April 02, 2007

Ouch!

I tore my shoulder muscle. At least, that's what I was told by an experienced badminton player.
I've had this nagging sharp pain shooting up my right shoulder since last Monday, when I did a nature-defying smash. I had my right arm overhead, and took the smash on the left side of my head, which resulted in an odd "tearing" sensation.

The past one week, I've experienced the pain each time I reach for my wallet in my back pocket (pun intended). Also the same each time I scratch my posterior ;) or when I lift the arm overhead.

Serves me right, no? The pros train for hours each day, to execute that stunt perfectly, and there I go, a once-a-week wannabe, carrying a 35" waist, trying that stunt.

Ouch!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Well you should come and play with us on Saturday then maybe u won't feel the twinge :)

NuffNang