Monday, April 23, 2007

Dungeon Siege 2: Broken World

What's this?
I believe many reading this blog would be wondering what nonsense I'm up to this time.

The past weekend, I've revisited my schooling days past time of computer gaming, upped a notch by setting up a local area network at home. And I proudly say, we've completed the expansion quest of Broken World, after a long hiatus from gaming.

To those who likes fantasy, 3rd party RPG, multiplayer cooperative gaming, Dungeon Siege II is indeed a captivating game, offering good challenges and exciting moments.


2 comments:

drdoomjr said...

yes, i remember dungeon siege, i remember part 1, is was pathetic, or was that dungeon n dragons, hehehe

UjinYee said...

I didn't play DS1, so wasn't sure if it was good or not. However, judging from Broken World, I'd give my personal thumbs up. ;)

NuffNang