Sunday, August 07, 2005

Misery hits the heart

I bummed out today. Gave up on a relationship that I had strived to gain and held onto for so long. She was indeed unique in my life. We clicked. Everyone said so too. What happened then? Why did it all went downhill so quickly? Why did the talking and telling stop?

It's really hard to understand what a woman really thinks. I've done my utmost to go along, to learn, to adapt. Now I'm back to living my days and weekends alone. I will not drown myself in sorrow. I do hope that she'll be able to pick herself up after this disaster. I'm to be blamed, of course. If only I understood her better...

Gonna head back out to work again tomorrow morning. Can't say I look forward to it, but I guess it's better than time to think. Least it'll be a short week. Night everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thee Kit again. Just wanna say very brave of you to bare your soul, the new age man eh? Cheers and with ref to your October 2006 posting, now you can just look back at this posting and laugh :)

NuffNang