Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm on a loooong break....

Muah hahaha.... this is getting fun. I'm on two days' break from work. Coupled with the weekend and coming National Day, it'll be 4 days away from the office. Boy, now this is the kinda life I'm starting to enjoy. No work. No jam. No headache.

I'm gonna be celebrating 4 friends' birthday tonight. Got them the Moist Chocolate Cake, yummy. This'll be fun.

Actually, I splurged heavily today. Got a lovely necklace and locket for her. Belated birthday gift. Well, better that than to shop for handbags. I just can't make head or tail on those stuffs. Blew half K at one go. From what we shared, I'd say she's worth it. Hope she likes it, though.

I'm getting more and more attached to my O2. Got a new pouch for it, one that flips. Makes it easier not to have to pull the phone out every time I need to use it. Even saw the SDIO WiFi card that I've been looking around for. RM360 for a WiFi-b. That's a little on the costly side. No harm. Am gonna save up for it. Might get it cheaper from Spore, if KH actually called them for the price.

Mum's coming home tonight. I think we'll wait for her to take dinner together. I'm in no rush anyway. A little hungry though. Can hear my tummy growling now.

I've been browsing the websites, and noticed that I've really not have much interesting stuffs to look at. I really need to look for something to spend my time on. Love taking pictures. Maybe I should post my pictures online. That ought to be fun. Anyone can tell me where I can find a suitable hosting page for photographs?

No comments:

NuffNang