Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm Sick!!!

Finally, I'm back after a long hiatus to goodness knows where.

Well, to be exact, much had been happening in the past 2 weeks. I walked out of a not-too-long, not-too-short relationship (that hurts till now). It really makes me wonder what I'm hoping for in my past relationships? I thot settling down would be the next logical step, but hey! There's nothing logical in any male-female relationship. Expectations, maybe...

Took my boys and girls for the Annual Sports meet too. Quite a miserable show for us, coming back with only a silver medal for one event, of the many that we got into. Serves us right, yeh? Half-hearted in doing anything always amount to nothing. Let's see if they're gonna keep up this lousy attitude.

I've been ill the past 2 weeks. Longest I've suffered in many years. Cough..cough... sniff...sniff... what other misery do I need to go thru before life gets back to some form of normalcy for me?

What am I looking forward towards nowadays? A little bit of action here and there, I'd say. Nothing of the unhealthy sort, I've not walk that path, yet. Maybe some time off would do me some good. Wonder if the coming training course by the beach would suit the purpose well? I'm looking forward to the time away from the office. Then again, I'm still at work, aren't I? Sheesh.... If my boss reads this... hmmm....

I can feel my personal life quite hollow of late. Aimless. I need to do something, fast. Get some interest up and put the energy into it. I'm getting good at the table, but it's no fun to play alone. Practise buddy's only free on certain days, for certain hours only. What else am I gonna do with the rest of the time anyway?

Oh, was just flipping thru my notes and found a meaningful statement. The Definition of Madness, is to do the same thing and expects different results everytime. Cool!

No comments:

NuffNang