Thursday, August 06, 2009

I've been too occupied

I have not been blogging for such a long time. Month of July had been hectic. Weekends were practically non-existent with stuffs to do and places to go...

SO what's been happening then...


Transformers II, Revenge of the Fallen

Caught the movie early July after Granny's funeral. The four of us hit 1U on a Monday morning and got the whole cinema to ourselves. Plus it was a paid 2 free 2 tickets at non-peak hours. Imagine - RM3.50 per person to watch the official movie in a 100 seater all to ourselves.




Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

The long awaited movie... which turned out to be quite a bummer. They weren't joking when they wanted to give us the gist of the book. So much crucial scenes removed... only to be replaced by teenage romance??? What happened to the fight out of the castle scene? Where's Bill and Fleur? What about the fight with the werewolf? Sigh...


PC Fair

An annual event that must not be missed for the geeks and gooks (there such a word? nevermind, it rhymes...) Amazing bargains, galore of chicks, hardwares and junks, people, people, people everywhere.... and my reason for being there?

I got my HWM renewed, and grabbed the last digital photo frame... woo hooo....


Staff's camp-out

Business affair, with some non-official activities thrown in... all an excuse to get away for a bit, bonding and being silly. Its been sometime since I roughed it out in nature. And being there is where it all began. I've always had it in me. Right from the schooling days, to the multitudes of field trips in Uni and my first job right there in the middle of nowhere... The camp-out helped me put things back into perspective. Its a darn big world out there. Especially past midnight when everyone's asleep in their tents, and I'm lying outside all alone, wrapped up in the sleeping bag. Its a really big world out there... darn big.


Co's car wash

Another business affair. Get everyone together to wash the fleet...show some teamwork. Also a darn good excuse to have some fun.


B'sides the weekends there's the usual honcho's meeting (getting better this time round), dinners and work, lunches and work, getogether sessions and work...

And what's next... well its August now. 4 months to go for the big day. Suddenly I don't feel like having a lot of time now... Aarrrrgggghhh....

No comments:

NuffNang