Friday, July 04, 2008

Soa Soa Restaurant @ 64 Pham Ngoc Thach

This place had a nice ambience, despite a diminutive facade. Walking in, I didn't realise the extend of this building until we walked up the stairs to a little nook with a glass wall. There, its all three storeys of hungry patrons, easily seating 150 to 200 people at any one time.


Deep fried prawns

Guess what's this?

It's DUCK TONGUE! Yupe, take a bite in, and you'll find the soft bones that formed the "quacks". Surprisingly, I like it (Since when I don't like food anyway).

A feast of kings (that's how I feel... when else you get to bum a free meal?)



Fried rice with tiny beef cubes and pineapple. This is real appetizing.


Fried rice roll... .what's left of it actually. I was so engrossed in tasting the food, I completely forgot to snap the picture.


Shrimp and squid salad. The squid's real fresh, as it's lightly boiled without turning rubbery.

Grilled squid. Yummy!


No comments:

NuffNang