Thursday, July 10, 2008

Biking in Malaysia?

First Choice - Suzuki Burgman 400 (available in Malaysia?)



Since the last 6 months of scooting around town on two wheels, I think I've come to really enjoy the fun and freedom which a 4 wheel simply could not provide.

And given the rising hike in fuel rates, cost of owning a decent automobile plus the never-ending traffic congestion back home.... I'm seriously contemplating on switching to a two-wheeler as my preferred means of mobility.

Practical choice, but definitely too small and feminine for me - Suzuki VS 150



Of course, getting to that point would put me thru many obstacles. Coming from an Asian background, family always has the first and "final" say. There'll be qualms on safety, practicality, sanity... As it's Malaysia, there's the issue of safety, practicality, security, weather...

Still. It's worth looking into. If there's going to be anything I'll miss from Vietnam, it's the biking.


Preferred Choice - Kawasaki Eliminator 125 (urbanized, comfortable touring use)

Unlikely Choice - Kawasaki Ninja 250R (I'm not a speed freak, plus it's back breaking)

Ultimate Choice - Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD (I can just imagine, me and my half, riding the gentle curves of the hillside...)

No comments:

NuffNang