Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008

It's the time of the year again, to bid farewell to time gone by, and welcome the new. What's in store for us in 2008?

Before dwelling into that, let's take a look at 2007. I started the year full of energy, which quicky seeped out of me by April. Things weren't going all that great. Troubles here and there. At work, there's always excitement of sorts. New stuffs this, new people that... At home, it's a peaceful front. Hospital was a regular joint for me in 2007, having done off the lump of flesh in my heel.

Friends were all around, family's all supportive. I even spent some time travelling to Hong Kong and Macau. Did 2007 went well? I reckon so. I believe I've managed to achieve more this year, than I had in the past 2 years.

So what am I to expect in 2008?
Let's see...

~ A new Country to live in;
~ A new language to learn;
~ A new boss to work with;
~ More travelling;
~ Pressure to learn, fast
~ Pressure to achieve, fast
~ Lose weight (Somehow this resolution always rate high on many's list)
~ Learn patience (I did in 2007, but seems that is still insufficient)
~ Safe more moolah!

I think that's about it. The main aim - complete my task and return a Hero by Christmas 2008.


No comments:

NuffNang