Sunday, October 01, 2006

Short short weekend..

Argh... such a short weekend!

I lost half a day yesterday at the police station, accompanying a friend to regain back his car (which was "stolen" by another friend to pay off debts!). Such madness, and friends...

Roamed Low Yat again this weekend. Was on a mission to get replacement parts for my Toshiba.

Here's my shopping list:
Samsung 40Gb Notebook harddrive ~ RM180.00 (the original drive had bad sectors)
A4Tech Glaser mouse ~ RM45 (for a friend)
Epson Stylus printer cartridge ~ RM140 (for my dad)
Panasonic Cordless phone replacement battery ~ RM29 (for my dad)

And none of it's for me.
By the way, the Toshiba's for sale. Any takers?

It's a Satelite S2410, 512Mb Ram, nVidia Graphics card.
New harddrive, Samsung 40Gb, CDRW/DVD-ROm drive, SD card reader, Build in Floppy drive.
Original system disc is WinXP Home.

I'm letting it go at RM2,000.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing. A friend stealing his own friend's car. By the way, nice blog. I'll be back.

NuffNang