Saturday, July 01, 2006

Road mishap!

Accident. The worst thing that can happen to a person. Of all the miserable time in a year, this had to happen to me now.





I suppose this is bound to happen eventually. I've been clocking more distance at ungodly hour more and more often.

What took place? Simply put, I fell asleep behind the wheel.
Unbelieveable? Yup. Happened last night (or rather this morning, 1+am) along the expressway near the International Airport.

Prior to that, I had participated in a game of Futsal, which my friends and I organise fortnightly. I must had been more tired that I anticipated. Along the journey home, I pulled over on 2 separate occasions to catch a quick ZZzzz, couple of minutes each time. Somehow, I blacked out later, and in that quick seconds, ran the car towards the middle divider, and scrapped the sides. Good thing there wasn't another car near me, or I would not be writing this now.

Looks like I gotto tighten the purse strings the next few months to pay off the repairs, and sustain my housing loan until I get a new tenant.

Sigh,... truly, the more we earn, the more we spend. It's never enough.

No comments:

NuffNang