Sunday, July 23, 2006

Late night get-together

Hey y'all..

I've had a long week. How about you?
Last night was nice. I got to laze around with a couple of my friends, midnight till bout 4am. We downed 2 bottles of red. Hsin Yee, May Li, thanks for the wines. It's really nice.

Who's there? Well, there's Siew Keng, who's going to attempt 72 hours of movie marathon without falling asleep for a shot a 10k prize monies. Hope she succeed. Then there's Terrence, and his "hamper" of junk food. Dede, who's recovering from post late-night binge. Hsin Yee, finally able to steal her away from her work. Poh Chin, and her endless ideas (you're late). May Li, host of our little gathering at her very large mansion, and myself, self-appointed butler for the night...

PC, we're left wondering what's the ending to that horror movie...

To my friends who're starting (or just started) their new jobs, all the very best.

No comments:

NuffNang