Sunday, May 21, 2006

Relaxation, & catching up



My girls and I @ Langkawi on 13th May.
The second of my Getaways this year. Earlier, I took time off to visit the last state of this Country, and completed my circuit. Next year, it's another Country.

The island, as is known to all, is a haven for drinkers and Chocolate lovers. It's Duty Free!!! Which mean, eat and drink to your heart's contend.

As expected, the few of us whacked a bottle of Johnnie Walker, and a bottle of Absolut Citron over two nights. Needless to say it was a really good sleep, with many visits to the loo to purge. Being the only male there, I had the "honour" of carrying them to and fro the loo for their painful encounter with vomitting.

Why do we drink that much, when we knew the horrors of the next day?

No comments:

NuffNang