Monday, May 22, 2006

Blunder... I'm not focussing

Am now at home, waiting to get to the O2 Service Centre. If only they were to open earlier. Then again, can't expect much of a retail outlet. Serves me right for choosing a non-mainstream unit to use. Thank Lord it's not often (I hope).

Looking at the schedule for today, I know I'm not going to be able to achieve much work today. Good thing I called the office today, got all the nitty gritty stuffs out of the way. I expect to get into the office by 4pm, if all goes well.

Terry, Josh, sorry for cancelling the plans tonight. Was looking forward to meeting you guys up. Actually, Josh didn't reply my SMS. Wonder if he's settled his Grandpa's funeral, or enroute south. Hope he got the message.

I called a client this morning to inform her of a change of dates for a project, only to be reminded that I had notified her last week! (Gasp!) What am I doing? I'm getting so disorganized without my PDA. Aaargh!

No comments:

NuffNang