Sunday, September 28, 2008

Indifference

I've not been blogging actively for sometime now, since getting back from Vietnam. I'd reckon in many ways its from the feeling of indifference I'm feeling right now.

I've a job to do, though not by choice. Probably more out of need to do something useful. I cherish the active tasks, moving about, trouble shooting and getting things done. But I'm sick of dealing with people who's not putting in the real efforts to correct the wrong.

Enough of covering arses.


After 8 years in a service industry, I've learnt a valuable lesson that binds us all in such business. It's the people that makes the difference. The day we forgot about motivating our people, is the day service quality drops. Not to mention the fact of need to hire the right people that cares about their job.

Sigh, I'm done.

No comments:

NuffNang