Thursday, March 15, 2007

Missing in Action again

Of late, I've not been blogging as often as I should. Blame it on endless busy weekends, scarcity of Net connections wherever I go, and pure laziness.

No, wait. It's not laziness... I've been busy scouring the weekend papers for interesting vacancies. No wonder I've not been blogging.

Seriously, despite the endless pages of recruitment listings, I still can't find something I'm keen on. I did take a few looks at Project Management, and somehow, I don't think I know enough to get the job.

Logistics? Finance? Marketing? Sales? Programmers? Developers?
Nope, nope, nope.... sighhhhh

Isn't there any Company looking at new startups? Needs Functional Manager, to set, implement, execute, conceptualize, analyse, improve?

No comments:

NuffNang